The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 4/6/2020 at 5:20 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Benefits of Being a Club
Recognizing the value of effective student organizations, Appalachian affords recognized student groups many benefits beyond those programs and services mentioned above. Below is a brief listing of those benefits:
- Use of the name of Appalachian State University
- Use of campus facilities and support services for meetings and approved activities
- Funds for educational activities from the Club Council (Club Allocations)
- Permission to enter into solicitation and fund-raising activities in accordance with University policies
- Free supplies and services including a mailbox and copies located in Club Hub
- Participation in the activities of state and/or national organizations, if such affiliation is established, or any other activities which are not in violation of University policy
- Ability to develop a web site using university resources
- Inclusion in university publications and web site.