The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
Benefits of Being a Club
Recognizing the value of effective student organizations, Appalachian affords recognized student groups many benefits beyond those programs and services mentioned above. Below is a brief listing of those benefits:
- Use of the name of Appalachian State University
- Use of campus facilities and support services for meetings and approved activities
- Funds for educational activities from the Club Council (Club Allocations)
- Permission to enter into solicitation and fund-raising activities in accordance with University policies
- Free supplies and services including a mailbox and copies located in Club Hub
- Participation in the activities of state and/or national organizations, if such affiliation is established, or any other activities which are not in violation of University policy
- Ability to develop a web site using university resources
- Inclusion in university publications and web site.