What is Club Hub?
Club Hub is the hub for student organizations that provides resources, services, and educational programs to enhance student organizational operation and leadership development. Club Hub is located in room 219 in Plemmons Student Union across from BSA and SGA Offices. Contact Club Hub at (828)262-7382.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- CLOSED SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Club Hub Services
Check out the supply room for the button maker, die-cut machine, and copying machine. Clubs receive the following services:
- 25 free buttons per semester (Buttons are to be used for club purposes/events only!
- 25 free black & white copies per month (University-Funded Organizations may exceed this limit but will be charged to their budget/fund)
- Access to the die-cut machine, cricut machine, sticker making machine, and arts & crafts supplies
- All registered clubs receive a free mailbox in Club Hub.
Club Hub offers a wide variety of games (cornhole, spikeball, bucketball, etc) and teambuilding activities for clubs to rent. Clubs may reserve these resources for up to three days at a time by filling out a rental request form (link below) on Engage.